WATER workshop back on track for 2022
Following the successful 5th edition at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano in 2021, we are pleased to announce that the 6th edition of the W.A.T.E.R. Summer School will take place from 18th-22nd July 2022 at the Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, under the auspices of the Experimental Method and Instrumentation committee of the IAHR.
This Summer School is focused on experimental methods applied in different hydraulics fields.
It combines theoretical sessions and hands-on measurement exercises in the laboratory. It is aimed at PhD and Master students as well as practitioners who are willing to get training in advanced hydraulic measurement techniques.
Stay tuned at https://watersummerschool.wordpress.com
For enquiries: rui.aleixo[at]tecnico.ulisboa.pt
- Hydraulic measurement fundamentals
- Image analysis methods: particle image and particle tracking velocimetry (PIV and PTV)
- Acoustic Doppler measurement fundamentals
- Measurement of sediment concentration and fluxes
- Field measurements
- Data processing and data visualization
Manifestation of interest: May15th, 2022
Communication of acceptance: May 18th, 2022
Registration payment deadline: June 20th, 2022
Back to the news list.