- Fluid mechanics research (hydrodynamics, turbulence, solid transport)
- Boundary conditions for numerical modeling
- Experimental validation of civil structures
Rivers and channels
- Hydraulic characteristics
- Sediment transport studies
- Network diagnosis
- In-situ calibration (even during stormwater)
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) assessment
- Accurate flow rate measurement (particularly in pipes and channels with complex geometry)
- High resolution profile enables high definition of the flow field
- Wide range particle size sensitivity
- Robust and autonomous instruments
- Flexible and easy-to-install devices
develops and sells innovative ultrasonic measurement instruments. We combine techniques that come from medical imaging and oceanographic sonar.
UBERTONE technology allows the user to precisely visualize the velocity profile across the flow, thereby ensuring better knowledge and control of various processes.